Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Post

Wow. It has been the longest time since I've posted. I created a style blog on Chictopia.com and figured why not keep my personal blog going as well?

2010 was a whirlwind of a year. A lot of wins, a ton of losses. From births to deaths [miss you Papa], break ups to make ups to break ups, new & great friends, losing some, losing the fake [I'd say that's more of a win], a year of domestic travels from SF to LA to SD to Chicago to Miami, and finally fulfilling a lifelong wish..meeting my dad's side of the family.

I've been very optimistic about 2011. My main resolutions are to focus on fashion, school, and always have a camera with me! I need to start capturing the moments, mental pictures just aren't cutting it anymore.

Hope you're all safe and enjoying a brand new start!

xoxo,
Christle Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment